Mechanical Design Engineer - To £45K + Package + 33 days leave + 35-hour week.
I'm looking for a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer with at least two years' experience for a quality driven, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in South London.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you'll join a friendly, fun, social and supportive team of engineers. You'll use Revit MEP and IESVe to design a variety of low or zero carbon buildings, across London and the South East including complicated Grade II listed buildings, £100M+ new build research facilities, hotels, Net Zero Masterplans, and super prime residential developments.
You'll enjoy a 35-hour work week, a hybrid working model of two to three days a week from the office and loads of autonomy so you can you use your own initiative to drive projects forward.
They have six offices across the UK and have signed the "Pledge to Net Zero" and use science-based data and complex simulations to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Sustainability runs deep through the business and recent awards include "CIBSE Building Performance Consultancy of the Year" and the "NZC Advisor of the Year".
As a Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer, you'll be involved in all stages of design, from feasibility to commissioning and post-occupancy, ensuring you continue to develop into a well-rounded engineer.
- 35 hour working week (Flexible start and finish times of 9am - 5pm, or 8am - 4pm or 10am - 6pm etc.)
- Hybrid working model.
- 33 days leave and the option to purchase additional weeks leave
- 5% pension
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme or interest free season ticket loan
- Payment of Professional Memberships and support to become a CEng
- Annual performance and pay review
- Minimum of two company away days / company events.
- Weekly and monthly social activities ad team building activities