Your new company
You\'ll be working for a building services consultancy based in Portsmouth, who are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Building Services team. This consultancy works on a variety of projects across the South East and London, operating across the commercial, residential and defence sectors.
Your new role
You'll play a key part in the Mechanical Design team, and will have the opportunity to lead projects and mentor junior team members. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing mechanical systems for building services projects.
- Preparing technical reports and specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Collaborating with other engineers and architects.
- Mentoring junior team members
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in mechanical design engineering on Building Services projects.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems and building codes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll be paid a competitive salary, along with a range of benefits. You\'ll benefit from a relaxed working culture, where you\'ll be given the autonomy to manage your own diary and have complete flexibility over your working week. You\'ll be given the support required to progress professionally, and will be given a clear route to progress within the consultancy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.