Your new company
An opportunity has arisen for a Renewables Technical Support Engineer to join an industry leader in UK's Building Services providers who design, develop and deliver a wide range of offsite-prefabricated, innovative and sustainable building service solutions throughout the UK & Europe. This company is looking to expand their renewable energy solutions sector based at their headquarters in Banbridge.
Due to continued growth, this company is looking to integrate a Renewables Technical Support Engineer to assist with commercial heat pump sales within the Renewable and Decarbonisation sectors throughout the UK and Ireland.
Your new role
The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for bridging the gap between the technical team and the sales department. Their primary objective is to assist the sales team in selecting heat pump products by understanding the customers' needs and demonstrating how the products offered can meet those needs. This role requires a strong technical background and excellent communication skills.
- Assist in pre-sales and post-sales technical activities, including product demonstrations and technical presentations.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and propose suitable technical solutions.
- Assist with the preparation and deliver technical presentations
- Contribute to the creation of sales materials such as proposals, quotations, technical specifications, and documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. Mechanical Engineering).
- 2 years' experience with commercial heat pump installation
- 2 years' experience within the commercial M&E industry
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of the products being sold.
- Basic CAD Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Sales experience or a good understanding of sales strategies.
- Ability to work in a team, collaborate effectively with different departments, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a customer-centric approach.
What you'll get in return
You will be working in brand new state of the art facilities which include break-out areas, ultra-modern canteen facilities and many tea/coffee stations to quench your thirst. A great opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further their career.
- Full in-house training
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Free annual health check
- 30 days annual leave
- Social Events
- Secure, free onsite parking
- Free Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Tea, and Fruit provided daily.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.