Your new company
An opportunity has arisen for a BIM Project Lead to join an industry leader in UK's Building Services providers who design, develop and deliver a wide range of offsite-prefabricated, innovative and sustainable building service solutions throughout the UK & Europe.
Your new role
The BIM Project Lead will play a critical role in collaborating with the project BIM team to deliver the highest quality drawings from BIM models ensuring that all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP), architectural and structural elements are accurately represented and meet the project specifications and standards. The candidate will collaborate closely with the BIM, pre-construction, design, offsite fabrication and onsite operation teams to facilitate a smooth workflow, aiding in the successful completion of prominent projects.
- Manage and schedule the project deliverables for all BIM team members appointed to each project, assisting individuals as required, and ensuring that deliverables are completed within the programme target completion dates.
- Supervise the BIM team in the creation, integration, and management of discipline-specific project design models and drawings (ie. MEP, structural, architectural), whilst ensuring that the models and drawing align with project requirements, specifications, and company standards
- Utilise BIM software tools to identify clashes between different models and coordinate with relevant teams to resolve issues in the design phase
- Identify training needs within the team and liaise with the BIM manager to organise training sessions, workshops, or courses to enhance their BIM modelling skills as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a BIM coordination role delivering large commercial MEP projects
- Demonstrated expertise in digital tools such as Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, BIM360, Dynamo, and AutoCAD
- Experience and understanding of multi-disciplinary design processes and design coordination
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and tasks on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects
- A relevant third level education in building services, architectural engineering or construction
What you'll get in return
You will be working in brand new state of the art facilities which include break out areas, ultra-modern canteen facilities and many tea/coffee stations to quench your thirst. A great opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further their career.
- Full in-house training
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Free annual health check
- 30 days annual leave
- Social Events
- Secure, free onsite parking
- Free Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Tea, and Fruit provided daily
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.